- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Workbooks Web Insights
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- System Requirements
- Installation Guide
- First Run Assistant
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Watch our 'Getting Started with Workbooks' video at the foot of this page to get a head start with using Workbooks.
Unlike many other CRM solutions, Workbooks is intuitive and simple to understand. Workbooks provides a "windows-like" desktop interface with advanced features, such as sorting, grouping and filtering.
- Use the Start button (1) to access your records and other parts of Workbooks.
- Click the Training Videos icon (2) to access our current short training videos. These are added to regularly so remember to revisit this page from time to time.
- Use the Search icon (3), or search bar to find the records which you're looking for quickly.
- Use the two small icons (4) in the taskbar to close all windows, or show only the current window, respectively.
You can control which, if any, windows open automatically when you login, by 'pinning' Landing Pages and/or records using the pushpin symbol towards the top right right-hand corner: (5). Clicking on this symbol changes the symbol's appearance (so it now shows like this ) and causes the Landing Page or record to open when you first login.
NOTE: The window will appear the same size and in the same position as it was when you pinned it. You can stop the window from opening on login by clicking on the pushpin again or by deleting the option from the My Pinned Windows section within Preferences.
Clicking Start opens a menu from which you can navigate to records. For example, clicking Start > People opens the My People Landing Page, seen below. From here you can choose to show other views, open records, customise the appearance of the grid, create new records and manage queues.
Read more about this functionality in the page on Landing Pages.
- Logging in.
- Searching for data.
- Navigating via Landing Pages.
- Working with data in forms.
- Customising views.
- Setting your Preferences.
Click play to start.
Approx 15 mins