When CRM provides you with the right insights on agent performance you can make more impactful decisions. Your agents spend less time searching for case information and more time helping customers.
- Make informed decisions on allocation and resource by monitoring trends by day, week, year or by financial periods
- Spot at any given moment which people or teams are overworked and which have capacity for more with real-time data on current case volumes
- Identify seasonal peaks in workload so you can staff up around busy times
- Intervene to stop SLAs being breached by seeing open cases by team or individual
- Balance workload across the team and ensure cases are progressed appropriately by easily reassigning cases to different teams or users
- Make sure team members don’t become overburdened by using data to balance workloads
- Keep track on advice given out to customers to ensure that your agents are being consistent and to identify any training needs