This week we have introduced our new ‘Workbooks Community‘ site, a place where Workbooks users can find help and documentation on how to use Workbooks, discuss issues and keep up to date with the latest Workbooks news and information.
There are 4 key areas that make up the Workbooks Community:
- Knowledge Base – Find help and documentation on how to use Workbooks, guides on how to configure the system and training videos.
- Customer Forum – Ask questions and discuss issues with other users and the Workbooks team.
- Customer Ideas – See which new features are most frequently requested, vote for your favourite and request your own.
- Workbooks Blog – Keep up to date with the latest news and information from Workbooks.
Some of the improvements and new features you’ll see include:
- Improved cataloguing and search functionality within the Knowledge Base, making it even easier and more intuitive for you to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Enhanced content within the Knowledge Base, including information on our two most recent features; Workbooks Outlook Connector and Contract Management.
- Alongside many of the Knowledge Base articles you will find ‘Tips’ and ‘Related Forums’, giving you easy access to a wider variety of resources.
- A new Customer Forum where you’ll be able to share information and best practice techniques, ask questions and discuss issues with other Workbooks users and the Workbooks team.